Tips to Improve Posture and Limit PainOctober 1, 2019
What is causing this pain in my back?November 13, 2019
- You need to position your knee conveniently as you move about for your everyday activities.
- Ever use an iceberg set for swelling and if pain continues.
- You should walk and exercise daily.
- You should raise your leg one hour twice a day if there is swelling is present.
- Always use Western toilets.
- You need to become trained by your physiotherapist for the proper use of a walker and stick while walking.
- Do not twist or bend your knee.
- Avoid driving for 6 to 8 weeks. Start driving only when you are completely recovered and pain-free.
- Avoid placing unwanted pressure, load or stress on your knee.
- Never put a pillow or a roll straight below your knee. Constantly keep the knee out straight while extending down in bed.
- Avoid sitting in a cross leg position.